Board of Trustees
With a view to ensuring a maximum transparency of the Endowment’s operations, and its successful development, the advisory function is carried out by the Board of Trustees consisting of prominent public figures representing the Endowment.
Members of the Board of Trustees advise on Endowment’s policy issues, submit proposals regarding the guidelines of the Fund’s activities, or otherwise contribute to its activities.
MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
1. Benediktas Juodka (Chairman of the Board of Trustees) – former Rector of Vilnius University, a biochemist, a prominent political and public figure;
2. Rolandas Barysas – Chief Editor of business magazine Verslo žinios'
3. Andrius Kubilius – Lithuanian politician, former Prime Minister of Lithuania, Member of the Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania;
4. Cynthia J. Pasky – President and Executive Director of Strategic Staffing Solutions, USA;
5. Arminta Saladžienė – President of NASDAQ OMX Vilnius;
6. Remigijus Šimašius – Mayor of Vilnius, lawyer, Lithuanian politician;
7. Arnoldas Pranckevičius – Head of European Commission Representation in Lithuania;
8. Jonathan Brent – Executive Director and CEO of YIVO Institute for Jewish Research, USA;
9. Gintaras Grušas – Archbishop of Vilnius, President of the Lithuanian Archbishop’s Conference.